Our Vision is to position the Fire District, operationally, financially, and politically, through and beyond economic uncertainty while creating a predictable, sustainable, future.
Our Mission: The Novato Fire Protection District exists to care for, protect, and serve our communities.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We are committed to the protection of life, property and the environment.
- We believe that our communities are the reason for our existence.
- We will foster and sustain the trust of our communities and each other, while also protecting that confidence through our attitude, conduct, and actions.
- We believe that all members of our diverse communities are entitled to our industry's best practices.
- We will serve our communities with honesty, fairness, and integrity.
- We will pursue safe, effective, timely, economical, and measurable solutions.
- We will consistently provide professional, skilled, courteous, and compassionate customer service.
- We will be sensitive to the changing needs of our communities.