Novato Fire District has several types of reports that are public records. These can be requested from our Administrative Offices by sending us a Request for Records form via mail or fax.
Public records are provided in accordance with NFPD Policy 801. This policy references the government code that NFD will adhere to by providing the records.
The Novato Fire District charges a $.25 per page fee for records.
The most common records requested are:
- Incident Report
- Fire Investigation Report
- Patient Care Report*
- Property Records (these records can only be viewed on site). Please call our Admin. Office to schedule an appointment. 415-878-2690.
- If you require a type of record not listed above, please call our Admin Office at 415-878-2690.
*Patient Care Records can be released to the patient or patient's designee with a HIPAA release form.
We have several types of delivery method (fees must be paid prior to delivery):
- Inspect the records at our Admin. Office. Please call 415-878-2690 to schedule an appointment.
- Pick up record copies. Please call our office at 415-878-2690 to ensure the records are complete and ready for pick up.
- Mail the records. Please provide a mailing address.
- Email the records. Please provide an email address. Note that not all records are available via email.
Novato Fire District Mailing address: 95 Rowland Way Novato, CA 94945
Telephone: 415-878-2690 Fax: 415-878-2660